TELL your Daughter this 30 Things before she gets married to avoid ISSUES in Her marriage
1) No man is perfect
SAFARICOM CUSTOMER CARE
2) Men are like children. So be like his mother.
3) Hear quickly; talk slowly.
4) Never compete with a man.
5) Never try to be equal with him.
6) Be fast to apologize when you know you are wrong.
7) Don’t be too jealous with him. This is good for your peace of mind.
8) You may check on his phone if you want, but that isn’t necessary.
9) Always be honest as a wife.
10) Never leave your house for a long distance without his permission.
11) Make sure you know the food he likes, and prepare that at least twice a week if money allows.
12) Don’t let your husband get in the house with a parcel in his hand.
13) Try to make a budget together.
14) Be his adviser, not a critiser.
15) Don’t ever forget that a wife is a helper of husband.
16) Learn good things from your mother.
17) When God blesses you with children, never give more attention to your children and forget your husband.
18) Learn to smile at your husband.
19) When your husband knocks off from work, greet him. If possible, hug him.
20) Don’t let your husband leave the house without eating. This may mean “eat” and “eat”.
21) When you husband becomes angry, stop talking.
22) Keep the bedroom clean always.
23) Never put cloths on the bed. Some men hate that.
24) Be a clean woman.
25) Look romantic.
26) Always remember to do what a wife should do. You are not his sister.
27) Treat his relatives as you would treat yours.
28) Oftentimes ask how his relatives are doing.
29) Worship together .
30) Never compare your husband or your house to someone else’s.
I wish you all the best in your marriage. And may Almighty God bless you and give you a number of children you want
Check JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Pounds to Naira Rate Today
👍 Advertise your business on THETALK.NG!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
This is very vital in our lives as men, but most women don’t take it to heart. I think most of the counsellors don’t insist on this.